Bella Trade Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the member of TZMO Group - a leading European manufacturer and supplier of sanitary articles, cosmetics and medical devices to global market. TZMO was established in 1951 in Poland, Europe. For last 67 years we meet the most demanding needs of our valuables Customers and Partners by providing the highest quality products that are available on 6 continents and are distributed to 80 markets. Today, TZMO Group consists of 58 companies in 18 countries and employs more than 8200 people. In 2016 Bella Trade Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. was established. The head office of the company is located in Mumbai, India. Innovation and quality have always been our core values. We provide full range of premium sanitary and hygiene products that won the trust of millions of people worldwide.
Area Sales Manager
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
- Manage the entire distribution process of company’s products in the area/region assigned.
- Supervise and lead a team while ensuring successful achievement of Sales plan given.
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive sales growth.
- Manage existing client base and take charge of new business generation to improve current sales numbers.
- Facilitate new product launch into the market, manage field work and visit retailers and distributors on a regular basis.
- Monitor sales team performance, analyze sales data, and periodically prepare reports.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements to overall sales strategy in the assigned region.
From a candidate we expect:
- Experience min. 8-11 years in a similar position in the retail market.
- Higher education (specialization in economics, MBA).
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, interaction with customers).
- Accuracy, conscientiousness, highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven.
- A willingness to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business and regularly interact with teammates in the region.
- Fluent English, Gujarati, Hindi languages.
- Driving license.
- Knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel.
- Abilities to plan and organize things effectively.
- Abilities to manage teams, distribute tasks, motivate and take care of employees’ development.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry.
In exchange we offer:
- Attractive employment conditions and salary with the employment contract in a company with the established position on the market.
- Tools of the trade essential for the position.
- Training programmes.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Opportunity for development in a global company.
"Apply" above .